Wednesday, February 28, 2007

bunny ears kit kat (USA)

I'm not going to do a review on this because it's common knowledge that regular Kit Kats always score a perfect 10, unless I find them under our refrigerator a year later. This special Easter edition Kit Kat has bunny ears that run the length of the Kit Kat. Amazing! What will Hershey think of next? Anyhow, I love 'em. Blah, blah.

In other news, my latest shipment from Japan came. Jason (my contact in Japan) sent me a large bundle of Kit Kats very nicely packaged, as if they were laid out in some formal style. Huh. It's those little extra things. My next order from him will include several new Aero bars and a few new boxed edition Kit Kats. I can't wait! I also think I'm going to reach out to my Canadian resource, as I'm really trying to get a hold of those Cinnamon Kit Kats. Okay, until later on today when I review the Blueberry Fromage Kit Kat...

No comments: