Thursday, February 8, 2007

dark bananas foster bar (USA)

Greetings Kit Kat Palace! I would have posted sooner, but I was too busy eating organic, non-fat, sugar-free, whole wheat, all natural Kashi bars and doing speedwork. You know how it is. During Rob's marathon excursion to my place of residence, Miami, I had the pleasure of sampling a "Dark Bananas Foster" chocolate bar. While I am not well versed in the ways of confectionary criticism, even my amateur pallete could sense that something was lacking. Bananas. The dark chocolate was smooth, rich, and satisfying. However, the bar's experience simply did not live up to its name. Although there was a slight trace of banana flavoring, it was reminiscent of the power gels I consumed during the race. Overall Mr. Dark Bananas Foster Bar, you suck. Give me a call when you get yourself together.

1 comment:

DJZmudpony said...

Hey! Someone actually reads the blog. Anyways, thanks for the post. You spelled "palate" wrong. :)