Friday, February 9, 2007

kit kat best friend hearts (USA)

Technically, I've already covered this one. A few posts back, I did a review on Kit Kat Conversations. This one is similar. This Kit Kat is meant to be shared and has a message on it that reads "Best Friends Forever". It sports a small heart on each half of the Kitter and one large one in the background. I know, there really isn't much to this Kit Kat except for the packaging and the "sweet" message on top, but a Kit Kat enthusiast can never be too thorough. Regardless, it is a special edition, so I'll add it to my collection. On that note, go buy one and share two fingers with your significant other.

Oh man. See what happens to me when I write my blog entries late at night? I'm tempted to look online to see if there are any new flavors available... Ughh. My next shipment is on its way. More wonderful flavors from Japan.

No comments: