Friday, February 16, 2007

mild bitter & orange kit kat (Japan)

Nice, another fancy flavor from Japan. It seems that Nestle Japan likes to put out a new flavor of Kit Kat each month. But really, who am I to argue with that? So, here we have a Mild Bitter & Orange Kit Kat from Japan. I'm really not sure what to expect from this flavor but I'm quite intrigued.

As I opened up the end of the wrapper, I took a deep breath of the Kit Kat scent. Hmm... It smelled like an orange Starburst with a hint of chocolate. Now I was really interested. I've never been fond of orange and chocolate together, but I was willing to give it a try in the name of Kitters.

It was interesting. The chocolate was a dark, slightly bitter one that wrapped the fresh, crisp wafers. I suppose if I was more fond of orange flavoring, I would like this Kit Kat much better. However, even with my dislike or orange, I still found this Kit Kat extremely flavorful. I'm gonna have to go ahead and recommend this Kit Kat out there to all those Kitter enthusiasts. It's definitely something different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought one in Japan and loved it. How do I buy this lovely dark chocolate orange Kit Kat in the US or over the internet?
>