Monday, April 16, 2007

ritter sport - cappuccino (Germany)

This is one I've been wanting to try for a while. Believe it or not, it was the super simple packaging that drew me to it. As I wrote in my last post, I've always been a fan of simplicity in package design. The blue logo contasted well against the white square and metallic gold ink. I was quite excited to rip it open and try it.

The chocolate itself was divided into 16 squares, each bearing the Ritter Sport logo. I broke off a square and bit into the chocolate. The smooth milky chocolate melted in my mouth as the cappuccino filling gushed from between the chocolate shell. Together they created a heavenly bliss which I don't believe has been matched by any other coffee flavored chocolate that I've ever happened upon.

I will definitely be buying Ritter Sport bars in the future as they have now tickled my tastebuds. This one fails to receive a perfect score only because it's quite possibly the most unhealthy bar I've eaten! I'm running a race this Saturday and should really be slimming down, but I just can't stop eating this chocolate delight!

Ritter Sport - Cappuccino (Germany)
Size: 100g Calories: 660 Fat: 45g Carbohydrates: 60g

No comments: