Wednesday, April 18, 2007

new shipment has arrived!

My latest shipment of international treats has arrived. From Japan, I received two Pineapple Kit Kats. From Mexico arrived a Bubu Lubu bar, which (assuming I've translated the Spanish correctly) is jelly and marshmallow cubes with chocolate flavor... I'll have to see about that one. From Canada, I got Cinnamon and Peanut Butter Kitters. Finally, from the US came a pack of Kona Creme coffee flavored gum. I'm quite interested in that after my wonderful experience with the Ritter Sport bar the other day. Consequently, I'm still working on that bar. I've been eating a little bit each day because of the massive calories and amount of fat that it has. I'll be reporting on the Bubu Lubu bar first. I'm not usually a fan of jellied candies, so I don't know how this is going to fair with me. Until then...

No comments: