Tuesday, April 3, 2007

nestle lion (England)

Here's another one from the foreign section of the supermarket. I've actually had this bar before while I was on a cruise several years ago. I remember it being quite tasty, but not so much that I was inclined to search for an online retailer. Naw mean?

The packaging is just okay from a graphic artist's point of view. I've definitely seen better from Nestle. It actually looks quite dated and lacks the flare of new packages. The bar itself was quite good, and was made with a mixture of caramel, filled wafers, crisp cereal and milk chocolate. It taste like a conglomeration of Milky Ways, Nestle Crunches and Kit Kats. One would think this would be heaven. However, there's just too much going on here and while there are a lot of good flavors, but none of them is distinct.

Nestle Lion (England)
Size: 55g Calories: 269 Fat: 12g Carbohydrates: 35g

No comments: