Tuesday, March 27, 2007

nestle honeycomb kit kat chunky (Australia)

Ooohh... A yellow wrapper. For the uninformed, yellow is my favorite color. This layout sports a screen printed flood design on a foil wrapper with little pieces honeycomb spread around the logo. Simple, but impressive. I bought this one (and several others for that matter) from an eBay seller in Australia. I've been holding on to this one for the right time to try it out...

So I'm here holding this honeycomb kitter in my hands, pondering how this will affect my glucose levels when I run my 10 miler in about an hour. Ehh... Who really cares? I'm more interested in the kitter.

I break open the wrapper, half expecting it to taste like a mixture of breakfast cereal and chocolate. The outside of the bar looks like a standard Chunky, but there's something different about this. There's the sweet aroma of something other than honey leaking out from the chocolate. My first bite into the Kit Kat was one of surprise. The wafer inside is encased with chocolate speckled with tiny crystalline pieces of honey. Together they made a loud "crisp" noise when I bit into it! Chewing the kitter only added to the wonderful flavors that were swimming in my mouth. At this point, the honey flavor began to really emerge and linger. What a treat this was! I'm recommending this one to all of you out there, Kit Kat fans or not. It definitely needs to be tried.

Nestle Honeycomb Kit Kat Chunky (Australia)
Size: 60g Calories: 330 Fat: 16.4g Carbohydrates: 36.6g

2 comments:

BupsJones said...

is there any way that I can purchase one of these from anyone since I live in the US?

BupsJones said...

Is there anywayi can purchase one of these from you since I live in the US? Thanks!