Sunday, March 4, 2007

cookie dough kit kat (Australia)

Our latest Kit Kat review involves an Australian treat I happened upon on eBay. True to Nestle form, the packaging of the Cookie Dough Kit Kat was extremely clean and well layed out with pictures of chocolate chip cookies surrounding the all too familiar logo.

My brother has been egging me on to try this flavor for a while. Unfortunately for him, Val and her sisters ate this one with me. I have to say that this Kit Kat surprised me. I guess it wasn't be cause it didn't taste good. Actually, the Kit Kat was very good. It just wasn't cookie dough. I was surprised to find the inside filled with gooey caramel (ala Milky Way) and a general lack of cookie dough "paste". Instead, after swallowing the chocolate and its contents, we all agreed that a slight amount of cookie "grain" was left in our mouths, thus creating a cookie aftertaste. All-in-all it wasn't a bad experience, just not what I expected. Had it tasted more like cookie dough, this Kit Kat would have gotten higher marks.

Cookie Dough Kit Kat (Australia)
Size: 65g Calories: 338 Fat: 18.3g Carbohydrates: 39.5g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.