Friday, March 9, 2007

godiva chocolate mini-box (USA)

This one will be a short one. I got this box of Godiva chocolates at the Christening of my new beautiful Godson Luca. Following the baptism, we were all led like a herd cattle to a wonderful Italian restaurant. From there we commanded the entire second floor where we drank and dined like gods, if only for a few hours. Anyhow, set in front of every place setting was a miniature box of Godiva chocolates. It's impossible to miss the telltale gold box.

The chocolates contained inside were heart and moon shaped and let me tell you... They lived up to the Godiva chocolate name. I don't usually buy Godiva chocolates, even though they are usually quite tasty, but if they had a box of these exact pieces for sale... You know what? I think I'll just a few extra boxes from the party. Or maybe that's what I already did. =)

Godiva Chocolate Mini-Box
Size: n/a Calories: n/a Fat: n/a Carbohydrates: n/a

No comments: