Thursday, March 8, 2007

hershey reese's easter fudge egg (USA)

I know that I've fallen behind since I last posted, but fear not - I have several new items to post. Tonight I'm going to write about the Reese's Easter Fudge Eggs that Val and I ate while we were watching Zodiac on Tuesday night. Yes, I'm one of those people that brings food into the movie. But just to make it a little better, I had a small popcorn and medium drink as well. Okay, so Tuesday nights are Free Popcorn Night. But still... The medium drink was $7.00. Heh...

Let's see. the Easter Fudge Eggs are basically Fudge cups in the shape of Easter eggs, only they aren't really eggs. Rather, they look like oblong domed cups sans ridges. So much for specialty packaging. Anyways, we bit into these chocolate treats and were quite surprised about their taste. While obviously lacking the yumminess of the peanut butter, the fudge was a nice substitute.

I guess you can say that the fudge and chocolate combination, while very tasty, was a little too much on the taste buds. I really liked the combination but I don't think it was properly executed. Nice try Hershey, maybe next time.

Hershey's Reese's Easter Fudge Eggs
Size: 1.2oz Calories: 180 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 18g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Easter is coming up slowly...and everyone around is in the Easter spirit...and well to enjoy some of the fun and laughter of it all do drop by my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!