Thursday, March 1, 2007

blueberry fromage kit kat (Japan)

This one ought to be interesting. I was supposed to review this yesterday but didn't get a chance. My two sisters are going to give their input as they try the kitter along with me. On another note, I was just informed by Jason over in Japan that Nestle is releasing a new limited edition (read: expensive) Kit Kat fashioned from Green Tea and Rice. I'm looking forward to emptying my pockets for that one. In the mean time I should have a few more Exotics coming in a week or two.

I was unable to get a boxed version of this flavor. Instead I have just a two finger mini-bar from a bulk pack. The wrapper was dull blue with the Nestle Kit Kat logo on it and a few Japanese characters. Upon opening the package, a cloud of "cheese" came rushing out, followed soon after by the smell of blueberries. Below, find the reviews of my siblings.

MuD: It's hard to describe. It tastes like ultra-creamy cheesecake with a hint of vanilla. The blueberry flavor never really came out though.

Jen: It tastes like what you would expect blueberry shortcake to taste like...hard to describe, but still yummy!

Sheila: Semi-yum. Tastes a bit like the Special K blueberry breakfast bars mixed with white chocolate. Wouldn't buy it, but would share another bar with MuD.

Blueberry Fromage Kit Kat (Japan)
Size: 13.5g Calories: 75 Fat: 4.5g Carbohydrates: 8g

No comments: