Thursday, January 25, 2007

kit kats on the way!

Well, we're leaving for Miami tomorrow and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of a shipment of Kit Kats from Japan. A lot of new flavors were released and I'm hoping to receive them before we leave.

Scheduled to arrive are the following flavors: Blueberry Fromage, Blood Orange Bitter, and Pumpkin. I'm also expect the Kit Kat iStick, which I believe is a Kit Kat which is meant to be frozen then eaten broken apart, similar to a Charleston Chew. To finish off the order, I picked up another batch of Cantaloupe as well as a Banana flavored Aero bar. Can't wait!

I just received two new flavors from Australia; Honeycomb and Cookie Dough. They didn't arrive in the best of shape, but at least they resemble the Chunky's...

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am in love with the yubari melon kit kat. Every time my family visits from Japan, they bring some along. I need a stash to last me longer than a day or two. Do you know what the least-expensive way to order these is? If so, please let me know! Thanks!