Sunday, January 14, 2007

caramel fudge kit kat tempations (UK)


Hmm... How do I start? I've been very impressed with the Kit Kat Tempations series (though a bit dated now). The wafers live up to the standard level of goodness that Nestle produces in its Kit Kat products. I only wish there was more of it. Besides this, my only qualm about the entire Tempations line is that there a bit too much "filling" for its own good. The fillings, though rich and quite delicious, tend to overpower the rest of the chocolate and wafer. Biting into the bar started off as a nice surprise but ended up with my wincing at the sweetness of the stringy caramel. This might be one to try if you want to be among the few to try all the Kit Kat flavors in the world or if you have a major sweet tooth. If you aren't in one of these two categories, I would recommend you spend your hard earned cash on one of the many other flavors of Kit Kats.

No comments: