Saturday, January 20, 2007

kit kat chunky (Canada)

Today I'll be delighting myself by eating a regular Nestle Kit Kat Chunky. These are one of the easiest foreign Kit Kats for me to obtain.

Back in the day (a few years ago!) I was astounded to see my first Hershey Big Kat bar. I loved the reconfiguring of the Kit Kat into one large finger. What a great marketing ploy! Little did I know that the Hershey Big Kat was to be easily outdone in both size and flavor, as well as package design!

The Nestle Kit Kat Chunky is a marvel in itself. It has the appearance of a perfectly shaped, monster-sized chocolate finger with nice sharp edges and a Kit Kat logo emblazed on top. As for the taste - only the regular version of the Nestle Kit Kat and the Hershey's Kit Kat can top it. There are thick layers of chocolate on the top and bottom of the Chunky and a huge stash of crisp wafers sandwiched between. I know that I'm a bit biased, being a true Kit Kat fan, but chocolate doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: