Thursday, January 18, 2007

grape kit kat (Japan)

Oooh... A pretty little purple wrapper. Honestly, this one was a no frills wrapper because I'm sure it came from a larger bag. Anyhow, it actually tasted much better than I thought it would. I opened up the package and a rather intense rush of grape scent came galloping out of that little plastic wrapper. Man, Nestle Japan sure has their flavor technique down pat. I bit into one of the fingers and was actually surprised. Unlike the overwhelming taste of cantaloupe the other night, this one was more like white chocolate with just a hint of grape flavoring. I had to admit, it was odd eating grape flavored chocolate, but I was definitely pleased. I don't think this would be one that I would be buying an entire bag of, but I'd definitely eat it again.

No comments: