Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh, it's on. Hersheypark 2008.


Here's the first of several picture posts that I'll be sending during our stay in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Here you see me posing with my buddy, Mr. Kitter. Today, we saw him scare the hell out of two teenage girls who thought he was fake cause he was acting like he was a statue. I bet they don't see too many girls running for their lives screaming and at the top of their lungs in Chocolate World. Tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can get him to moonwalk or do the robot or something.

Today we also went to a chocolate tasting where "Erma" demonstrated the proper way to enjoy five different types of chocolate. We also got to break open a cacao bean and try the nibs. I drank half a bottle of water trying to wash out the bitter taste!

As usual during one of our trips to Chocolate World, Valerie and I rode on the factory tour ride just to get free chocolate. Last year they were giving out free Take Five bars. This year we got to sample Hershey Bliss Meltaways (3 times!). Here, you can see Kit Kats on the assembly line.


Until tomorrow, adios.

No comments: