Monday, June 9, 2008

Kit Kat Palace Hall of Shame

Today we get to meet the first inductee into the Kit Kat Palace Hall of Shame. Man it takes a lot to get into the HoS, because I'm one of the most easy-going people you'll ever meet.

On January 16, I bought a Kit Kat Euro Disney pin from pin-badges-uk through an eBay sale. I made my payment the very next day and waited patiently until APRIL. At this point I was getting a bit annoyed and tried contacting him via e-mail. After several exchanges, I found out that "Terry" was having some personal problems and blah blah. I offered to pay for the shipping for him to send out another one, because the first one he had sent had obviously been lost in the mail.

Well, it's now June 9 - a full 5 MONTHS after I paid for this item and I still haven't received it.
You know what really saddens me at this point? I've seen this exact pin re-listed by him on eBay. This guy needs to grow up and learn how to be honest.

Terry, (pin-badges-uk) congratulations on being the first inductee into the Kit Kat Palace HoS.

No comments: