Thursday, May 31, 2007

peach swirl (japan)

Yet another Kit Kat from Japan. I've had a few of these in my possession for more than a month now, and I've been dying to try one of them. I do have to say that there are a couple of the "swirl" flavors going around that I'm quite interested.

The Peach Swirl Kit Kat comes in box which is designed quite differently from other Japanese Kitters. There's a nice gradient mesh fill going on in the background with fuzzy peaches flying around everywhere. Nestle's package design group has sure done its job well, as I'm ready to rip through the package to sink my teeth into the product.

Opening the box reveals the two familiar individual packs each containing it's respective set of "twins". Upon tearing open the inner wrapper, an aroma cloud not unlike that of a bag of sour gummy peaches came rushing out. Oh, the excitement was building! I pulled out the chocolate fingers and to my surprise they looked like a pink and black zebra! (see below) The taste was nothing short of excellent, with just the right amount of peach flavoring mixed into the usual chocolate goodness of the Kit Kat. Collector or not, I have to say that everyone out there should try this flavor if they can get their hands on it.


Nestle Peach Swirl Kit Kat (Japan)
Size: 21.5g Calories: 115 Fat: 6.1g Carbohydrates: 13.8g

No comments: