Tuesday, May 8, 2007

here we go!

So, unfortunately my grandfather died last night. It was a somber time when everyone's eyes were teared and those souls who had dry ones held a weight heavy in their chest. At least he went out with his loved ones surrounding him. God take care of him.

On a positive note, I was able to see my nephew, Luca. He's the cutest thing! He's got huge cheeks and a "muffin top" (new to my vocabulary thanks to Scott at work) and his smile is absolutely adorable. I'll post pictures of him when I get something a bit more recent. I was also able to see my cousin Lee Ann (NaRF!) who I hadn't seen for many years because of her living in California and the Philippines. It turns out that she had been training for a marathon but her training got cut short because of her transfer abroad. There's something about the Philippines that screams "You shouldn't be running for pleasure here."

On yet another note, I should be receiving yet another order of Kitters from Japan. Hopefully they come shortly and I can write them up in this here blog. Man, I'm so behind in reviews. The problem is, everytime I review a chocolate bar, I wind up eating it. Herein lies the problem. All the pounds I lose from running get put back on courtesy of the kit kat palace. Great. Look for another post shortly.

No comments: