Wednesday, May 16, 2007

exotic hokkaido kit kat (japan)

Mmm... I got a few of these singles from Japan because I didn't want to break open the bulk pack that I have in my collection. I've been dying to try this flavor for quite some time. The Exotic Hokkaido Kit Kat is packaged in an elegant white plastic wrapper adorned with the Le Patissier Takagi logo as well as a screened "Exotic" logo in the background. It's quite a change from the normal and chunky style Kit Kat wrappers.

Upon opening the wrapper that familiar scent of milky white chocolate came rushing out. Being that the Exotic Hokkaido flavor is based on a berry and cheesecake palate, I was expecting something like the blueberry fromage that I had reviewed some months back. This one tasted something like a raspberry cheesecake that had been left out in the warm air for some time. The chocolate was smooth a milky and the wafer was crisp as always. However, I wasn't really sure if I liked the combination all that much. Overall, if you really like kitters, I say go ahead and try it, but this one isn't for the everyday sweet tooth.

Exotic Hokkaido (Japan)

Size: 13.5g Calories: 75 Fat: 4.5g Carbohydrates: 8g